Foundation Students Coordination Council is the highest level in students representation and acts as an umbrella to all student organizations in Centre for Foundation Studies (CFS), International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). FSCC is the student body responsible for organizing and coordinating student activities, welfare and facilities at the CFS IIUM. The members of FSCC will be selected by a nomination and selection process through academic departments, mahallah, societies, clubs and facilitators.
FUNCTION OF FSCC
Under the supervision of the Student Activities Department (STAD), the function of the FSCC shall be :
- To organize activities which promote the intellectual, academic and spiritual potential of the students.
- To mediate between the various student's bodies and academic and administrative staff of the CFS IIUM
- To foster a spirit of cooperation amongst the students of the CFS
- To coordinate the affairs of the CFS student's associations.
- To assist the CFS authorities maintain discipline among students.
- Deputy President
- Vice President I and II
- Assistant Secretary
- Assistant Treasurer
Head and Assistant Head of:
- Discipline and Welfare
- Information and Publication
- Entrepreneurship and Sponsorship
- Social and Community
- Sport and Recreation
- Arts and Culture
You must :
- be enrolled and registered at the CFS IIUM
- be of good moral character and observe the Islamic code of conduct as required by the CFS IIUM
- have outstanding leadership qualities to serve as a good example to others
- have never been on probation
- have never been required to repeat one or more semester i.e. re-admitted, clean slate
- have required academic result at least CGPA 2.5 (second year student) or at least 5A's in your SPM result (first year student)
- be at the CFS IIUM for a minimum of two semester from the date your appointment